Purchase Audit – To serve the State of Texas, Texas A&M University, and Texas A&M University at Galveston by processing payments to vendors in a prompt and efficient manner while ensuring compliance with laws, policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Provide prompt customer service and on-going education of policies and procedures to the University community and vendors.
- AggieBuy Invoice Template – Disclaimer: This template invoice should only be used in the case of lease of space or rental of space in which the vendor will not provide a monthly invoice showing when the next payment is due.
- Departmental Internal Order Form – Departments can use this form when placing orders to submit with the invoice for payment to meet the documentation requirements on state accounts or use similar documentation.
- Purchase Voucher – Exception must be granted by Accounts Payable to use this form versus on line document.
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification – Filled out by purchaser and given to vendor to claim exemption from Texas state sales tax.
- How to Find the Appropriate Object Code
- Guidelines for Disbursement of Funds (Disbursement Manual) – Covers policies and procedures of the disbursement of funds for purchase and travel vouchers.
- Cleaning up Open Commitments – Instructions for Cleaning up Accounts
- AggieBuy Processing Information
- How to Create a Non-Catalog Order
- How to Create a Non-PO Invoice
- Digital Mail Room Guide
- State of Texas Purchase Policies and Procedures Guide (Expendit) - Policies and procedures from the state for processing purchasing documents.
- TAMU Rules & SAPS
- Sign up for FMO Listserv - FMO communication method for workshops, help desks, changing guidelines/polices and process improvements.