Other State Tax Exemption Forms

Some states will offer sales tax, and/or state hotel tax, and/or state vehicle rental tax exemptions to other sales tax exempt entities (e.g. state governments or universities). Please click on the link to review the states offering these exemptions and what forms to provide for that exemption.

  • Colorado: Since Colorado allows the use of other state sales tax exemption forms, we can use our Texas Sales Tax Exemption form for travel purchases in Colorado.
  • Florida: TAMU is exempt from the payment of Florida sales and use tax on real property rented, transient rental property rented, tangible personal property purchased or rented, or services purchased if Florida's Consumer's Certificate of Exemption is presented when in Florida.

States not listed above do not allow exemptions at this time.