Annual Financial Reporting & Year-End Close-Out – We are responsible for the Annual Financial Report (AFR) and other financial reporting for Texas A&M University, Texas A&M at Galveston, Texas A&M System Offices, Texas A&M Sponsored Research Services, and Texas A&M Technology Commercialization. During this process, we work closely with various individuals throughout the university and across various affiliated organizations. We set AFR-related deadlines, which are important to ensure our AFR is complete and System deadlines for AFR submission are met.
- Closing Procedures Memo - Instructions for Year End Closing Procedures/Forms
- Deferred Revenue/Prepaid Expense
- Form 3 Request for Accounts Receivable Write Offs - To Request Accounts Receivable Write Offs at Fiscal Year End
- Form 5 Accounts Receivable - To Set Up Receivables at Fiscal Year End
- Form FD403 Report Inventory of Consumable Supplies and Materials and Merchandise for Resale - To report Inventory of Consumable Supplies and Materials and Merchandise for Resale at Fiscal Year End
- Pledges Receivable - Annual form for departments to use to record their pledges receivables in FAMIS for year end reporting purposes.
- Reporting of Inventories on Merchandise for Resale and Consumable Supplies
- Accounts Payable Presentation - Year End Presentation
- General Accounting Presentation - Year End Requirements
- Inventory Control and Valuation Guidance
- Sales and Receivables Presentation - Sales Receivables Year End Processes
- Annual Financial Report - University Annual Financial Reports from 2003 through the latest reporting year available.
- Transparency of Expenditures Reports – Where the Money Goes
- Prompt Pay Interest 01- Texas A&M System Offices
- Prompt Pay Interest 02- Texas A&M University
- Prompt Pay Interest 10- Texas A&M University at Galveston
- Prompt Pay Interest 26- Texas A&M System - OSRS
- Prompt Pay Interest 27- Texas A&M System - Technology Commercialization