Sales & Receivables – Responsible for auditing all Interdepartmental Transfers (IDT), Accounts Receivables (AR), Cash Deposits, and Cash Receipts. The primary contact for Sales Tax questions and Red Flag Rule questions.
- Extension of Credit Request Letter - Per System Regulation 21.01.04, system members must be granted authority to extend credit.
- Credit Letter Instructions
- Reduction to Expense Request Form - This form is used to submit payments for expenses originally paid by TAMU, TAMUS, or TAMUG accounts via voucher, payment card, or interdepartmental transfer.
- YEAR END Form 3 - Request for Accounts Receivable Write Offs - Annual form for departments to use to request approval to write off uncollectible accounts receivables.
- YEAR END Form 5 - Accounts Receivable - Annual form for departments to use to record their accounts receivables in FAMIS for year end reporting purposes
- YEAR END Pledges Receivable Form- Annual form for departments to use to record their pledges receivables in FAMIS for year end reporting purposes.
- Disputed Invoice Form - This is an application for filing and handling 'disputed invoices'.
- TAMU System Customer Form – This form is used to create or modify INTERNAL AR customers. Internal customers are TAMU System members. Please see How do I find/create/modify a customer number? for more information.
- Customer Information Form- This form is used to create or modify EXTERNAL AR customer numbers. For instructions, please read Customer Information Form Instructions. External customers are not members of the TAMU System. Please see How do I find/create/modify a customer number? for more information.
- iPayment Request Form - This form is used to submit requests for modifications to data hardcoded in iPayments such as accounts, support accounts, object codes, and workgroups. Requests to modify user access should be submitted using the Access Form.
- Accounts Receivable Procedures
- Cash Deposit Procedures
- Cash Handling Procedures
- Cash Receipt Procedures
- Extension of Credit and Collection Procedures
- Interdepartmental Transfer Procedures
- IPayment Procedures
- Permanent Working Fund Procedures
- Returned Check Procedures
- Sales Tax Issues and Procedures
- Online Course 2111772 : Cash Handling – System Version
This course is intended for employees with job duties that include the handling of money transactions, recordkeeping, reconciliation, and custodial tasks, and the supervisors of these employees. Topics covered include: segregation of duties, receipts and transmittal of collections, working funds, and recommended cash handling practices.