Working Funds – Responsible for auditing all purchases and payments made with funds provided for student travel, research or special events.
- Permanent Working Funds – Requesting petty cash funds for departments with income producing activities for their daily operation.
- Temporary Working Funds – Requesting funds for student travel, participants in research or to make change at an event etc.
- Change of Custodian – Requesting change of the responsible custodian on Permanent Working funds.
- Temporary Working Funds Request (TAMUG)
- Temporary Working Funds Request (TAMHSC)
Rules & SAPS
Sign up for FMO Listservs - FMO communication method for workshops, help desks, changing guidelines/polices and process improvements.