If reimbursing expenses with receipts, the following forms/documentation are required:
- Substitute W9 - if not already marked in FAMIS in the W-9 date field as received on screen 103
- Individual Reimbursement Form -if invoice is not provided
- If individual is State of Texas Employee, State of Texas Employee Statement must be completed
- Detailed receipts showing proof of payment
- If paying with a state account, must submit state documentation (contract, agreement letter, etc.)
- Description of services provided. If a speech/presentation was given, the title, date, and audience of the speech/presentation must be documented.
- Must document whether or not alcohol was purchased if itemized meal receipts are not provided.