Individual Payments – Responsible for processing payments to individuals and foreign vendors. Also responsible for processing non-travel-related employee reimbursements and reimbursements for student travel.
- Employee Reimbursements
- Payments to Individuals
- Employee Statement
- Foreign Vendors
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification - Filled out by purchaser and given to vendor to claim exemption from Texas state sales tax.
- Employee Purchase Responsibilities
- How to Process Employee Reimbursements for the Purchase of Goods/Services
- How to Process Payments to Domestic Individuals – Fees
- How to Process Payments to Domestic Individuals – Travel Expenses
- How to Process Payments to Foreign Individuals – Fees
- How to Process Payments to Foreign Individuals – Travel Expenses
- How to Process Refunds
- How to Process Prizes and Awards for Students
- How to Process Prizes and Awards for Employees
- Guideline For Disbursement of Funds (Disbursement Manual)
- Additional Tools for Payments to Foreign Vendors
- Object Code Searches
- Research Compliance & Bio Safety - Research Participants
- Rules & SAPS
- Texas Ethics Commission Lobby Lists (Required when paying memberships)- Check this website when reimbursing employees for memberships in professional organizations to verify that the organization does not contribute to registered lobbyists.
- Currency Converter - Use this webpage to convert foreign currencies to U.S. dollars.
- Sign up for FMO Listserv - FMO communication method for workshops, help desks, changing guidelines/polices and process improvements.
- IRS Taxable Fringe Benefit Guide