Skip to content
TAMU and TAMUG Travel Forms
- Car Rental
- Texas Motor Vehicle Rental Tax Exemption Form - Present exemption form when picking up the rental car.
- Purchase under contract whenever possible. Contract rates are usually much less than market rates and includes the required coverage. Contract rental cars include CDW/LDW and liability insurances, so no additional coverage is necessary when picking up the car. So please refuse any additional coverage offered.
- Avis - F999711
- Enterprise - TX711
- National - TX711
- Hertz - 2045638
- Non-Contract Vendors - rates are normally more than our contracted rates and do not include the appropriate coverage. If procuring a non-contract rental car CDW/LDW and Supplemental Liability Insurance must be requested when picking up the car.
- Comparing Rental Car Rates - non-contract vendor rates do not include the appropriate coverage, so to compare the listed contract rate vs. a non-contract rate contact the non-contract vendor and request the daily rate for LDW/CDW and Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI). If for some reason the listed rate from the non-contract vendor is less than the listed rate for the contract vendor, when adding the daily rate for LDW/CDW and SLI it will most like be much more than the contracted rate.
- Information on Concur Travel and Expense System