eTravel / Concur – The new Travel and Expense System
Travel – To serve the State of Texas, Texas A&M University and Texas A&M University at Galveston by processing payments to Employees and vendors in a prompt and efficient manner while ensuring compliance with laws, policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Provide prompt customer service and on-going education of policies and procedures to the University community and vendors.
Texas A&M University
Texas A&M University at Galveston
TAMU and TAMUG Travel Forms
- Concur ADLOC Update Form - For Pre-trip Workflows
- Motor Vehicle Rental Exemption Certificate
- Travel Reimbursement Form
- TAMU Travel Reimbursement Form - Required for State Funds; sample form used for Local Funds
- TAMUG Travel Voucher
- Non-Receipt Form - Sample Form for Local Funds
- Total Travel Only Form - Sample Form for Local Funds
- Travel Advance Request Forms
- TAMU Travel Advance Request Form - Request early reimbursement for airfare; Request advance for airfare, lodging, incidental expenses
- TAMUG Travel Advance Request Form - Request early reimbursement for airfare; Request advance for airfare, lodging, incidental expenses
- Travel and Leave Request Form (Example Only) - Foreign Travel Approval
- International Travel Information
- Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption
- Travel Vendor Exceptions Certification Form - Allowable exception for use of non-contract travel on state accounts
- Report to State Agency Travel to Washington DC
- Fly America Exception Form - Used with Federal Funded Grant Accounts
- CBA Authorization for Hotel Expenses - Use this memo to pay for hotel expenses using the CBA card without the card physically present. Verify process with hotel BEFORE travel.
- CBA Authorization for Rental Expenses - Use this memo to pay for car rental expenses using the CBA card without the card physically present. Verify process with car rental company BEFORE travel.
- Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Form - Hotel Tax Exemption
- Report to State Agency Travel to Washington, DC - Report Employee travel to DC to OSFR
- CBA - Application, training, forms and "how to" for the CBA card.
- Departmental Travel Card - Application, training, forms and "how to" for the departmental travel card.
- Bookkeeper Resources - Information specifically for bookkeepers or persons needing to process payments for Travel related expenses.
- Traveler Resources - Information for employees to conduct pre-travel, in-travel status, and post travel procedures.
- International Travel Information
- How to Handle PIPs
- Setting Up Encumbrances- Instructions for Setting Up an Encumbrance for Year End
- Cleaning up Open Commitments- Instructions for Cleaning up Accounts
- Employee Travel Payment Process – PowerPoint of FAMIS screens for processing travel reimbursements online.
- Travel Direct Bill Payment Process - PowerPoint of FAMIS screens for processing direct bill payments (i.e. hotels, car rental)
- Travel Basic Workshops - Basic Training to Process Online Travel Documents
- Advance Travel Workshops - Indepth discussions of Travel Rules for processing Reimbursements
- Required Training for Payment Processing
- Domestic Maximum Meal and Lodging Rates
- Foreign Travel Approval Requirements and Resources
- Rules & SAPS
- Sign up for FMO Listservs – FMO communication method for workshops, help desks, changing guidelines/polices and process improvements.
- State of Texas Travel Allowance Guide
- State Travel Guidelines