Tax Exempt Forms
- Texas Hotel Tax Exemption Form - Filled out by purchaser and given to vendor to claim exemption from Texas state hotel tax.
- Texas Motor Vehicle Rental Tax Exemption Form – Filled out by purchaser and given to vendor to claim exemption from Texas Motor Vehicle Rental Tax.
- Texas Sales & Use Tax Exemption Form – Filled out by purchaser and given to vendor to claim exemption from Texas State Sales Tax.
- Other State Tax Exemption Forms
Other Payment Card Forms
- Affidavit of Unauthorized Use Form
- Documentation In Lieu of Receipt or Invoice – If missing receipt for a purchase complete this form, seek appropriate approvals as listed on the form to serve as documentation of missing receipt.
- Internal Order Transaction Log (Excel version) – Example of optional Payment Card Transaction Log, this log is no longer required if using the CitiDirect Expense Report in place of the transaction log. Card Sharing Log is still required.
- Payment Card Check Out/In Log – If a card is to be used by someone other than the cardholder, then a card sharing log similar to this one must be used and be filed as part of the monthly documentation.
- Payment Card Program Card Sharing Agreement Form
- Statement of Disputed Item Form – Call Citibank to dispute item and then document the dispute by completing this form. Fax completed form to FMO Payment Card Disputes at (979)458-4208.
- Tax Withholding on Non-Salary Compensation Items