Payment & Travel Cards – To serve the State of Texas, Texas A&M University, Texas A&M University at Galveston, and Texas A&M University System Office in administration of the Payment and Travel Card programs in a prompt and efficient manner while ensuring compliance with laws, policies, procedures, rules and regulations. We strive to provide prompt and courteous customer service and an ongoing education of policies and procedures to the University community.
Payment/Travel Card Contacts:
- Hotline: (979) 458-5731
- Email: email@example.com
Travel Hotline: (979) 458-8734
Payment Card Program
- Individual Payment Card – Issued to an individual for the use in procurement of goods and services. This card is intended for use by the individual named on the card. This card is not meant for card sharing but is allowed on a limited basis, i.e. once a month.
- Departmental Payment Card – Issued in the departmental name for the use in procurement of departmental goods and services. This card is intended to be held by the departmental card administrator and has sharing capabilities.
Travel Card Program
- Airfare Travel Card Application and Agreement Form - Issued in the departmental name for the use in procurement of employee airfare only. The Airfare card is to remain with the Departmental Card Administrator and is not to be checked out to a traveler.
- University/Agency Travel Card - Issued in an individual's name but is a University Liability Card for the procurement of all travel related expenses.
- DART Travel Card - Issued in a student's name but is a University Liability Card for the procurement of all travel related expenses.